I know it’s Christmas Eve, but since I don’t celebrate it, I thought I’d jot down my success rate for achieving my vacation goals. For those of you who celebrate, you can catch up when you finish drinking your egg nog. Enjoy (and I still have 2 days left to attain 100% completion rate.)
– Donned bathing suit twice. It helped that 1) it was only in front of my family, and 2) it was a very cute tankini from Target that covered my post-baby tummy.
– Worked out twice. ‘Nuff said.
– Read 20 pages of my novel. That’s like a lifetime for this book. For those who care, I’m reading Perfume by Patrick Suskind. By far the weirdest, but one of the best-written books I’ve read in a long time.
– Changed more dirty diapers than I care to discuss. Apparently my son is not in need of any baby Metamucil.
– Am almost done with my new blog site! Can’t wait to launch it after the New Year.
Hope you all enjoy the holidays.